Partner Spotlight | Kim Reaves
Welcome back to our Partner Spotlight! In this series of blog posts, we highlight some of our incredible partners, both personally and professionally, to discover a little bit more about them and showcase their agencies!
In this spotlight, we meet Kim Reaves from 20/20 Mortgage!
1. Tell us about yourself (background/education/experience).
I’ve been in real estate for 9 years. My degree is in business, and I have past experience in banking, accounting, and insurance sales.
2. How long have you been a realtor?
9 years as a realtor 1 year as a lender
3. What do you like most about living and selling real estate in Florida?
I love the weather! The sun is always shining. I love being outdoors. Florida is one the most desired locations in the U.S., which is a great place to do and maintain steady business.
4. What advice do you have for anyone looking to buy or sell right now?
Now is always the time to buy real estate. Make sure you have a knowledgeable realtor and lender on your team to ensure you make the most of your money and the process is less stressful.
5. What three traits define you?
Honest Determined Inspiring
6. What would you be doing if you weren’t in real estate/lending?
Traveling with a women’s ministry that I help lead. Doing events/retreats.
7. What is the most gratifying aspect of what you do?
Working with people’s money is definitely challenging. I love being able to advise and really learn what made my client’s goals are for their future.
8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Draw homes. I’ve always been interested in architecture.
9. What are your favorite indoor/outdoor activities?
I love to read. Also, kayaking, camping, hiking, and swimming.
10. If you wrote an autobiography about your life, what would you title it?
You Can Do Anything!
11. In your opinion, what is the coolest design trend you are seeing in homes today?
Modern farmhouse and textured accent walls.
12. Where is your favorite place in the world to be?
13. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
14. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
Reese Witherspoon. I love her personality. She can be totally out there and social, and also be reserved.
15. What are your top 5 favorite TV shows or movies in no particular order?
Pride and Prejudice Under the Tuscan Sun Sweet Home Alabama Meet Joe Black The Sound of Music
16. What are your top 5 favorite bands/artists or podcasts in no particular order?
The Next Right Thing Dream Big Good Better Broker Lending Forward The Tom Ferry Podcast
17. Where is your favorite place to eat?
Thank you so much Kim for sharing a look into your world with us! There is so much knowledge in having been a realtor and moving into lending that all realtors and buyers/sellers could benefit from.
Interested in being highlighted in an upcoming Partner or Realtor Spotlight? Reach out to our team for more information!