Realtor Spotlight | Andrea Cummins
Welcome back to our Realtor Spotlight! In this series of blog posts, we highlight some of our incredible realtor partners, both personally and professionally, to discover a little bit more about them and showcase their agencies!
In this spotlight, we meet Andrea Cummins from Keller Williams Tampa Central!
Keller Williams Tampa Central
1. Tell us about yourself (background/education/experience).
I was born in Key West, grew up in Tampa and attended USF. I used to do event planning for 3 years before I decided to switch careers into real estate.
2. How long have you been a realtor?
I’ve been a realtor for the last 4 years.
3. What do you like most about living and selling real estate in Florida?
I absolutely love selling real estate in Florida. I believe the Sunshine State is the only place to live to get that true beach life most people dream of.
4. What advice do you have for anyone looking to buy or sell right now?
Before you go looking to BUY, always be in contact with your lender to know where you stand in the approval process and what you can get approved for.
Before you go to SELL, reach out to your agent to get a free CMA report and Seller’s Net Sheet from a preferred title company to see what your house could sell for and what your closing cost would be. This will give you a realistic idea of what your will be making on the sale of your home.
5. What three traits define you?
Loyal Charismatic Persistent
6. What would you be doing if you weren’t in real estate?
If I wasn’t in real estate, I would go back to wedding/event planning.
7. What is the most challenging and/or gratifying aspect of what you do?
Most challenging – Competitive industry and the market is consistently changing. Getting buyers/sellers to adjust to the current market and not get stuck in what might have been in the past.
Most gratifying – I love helping my clients find their dream home. It’s very rewarding to see them just fall in love with a property they can envision seeing their family grow.
8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would love to learn how to skydive. Unfortunately, I’m a little too scared to try it.
9. What are your favorite indoor or outdoor activities?
Indoor activity – Bowling
Outdoor activity – Four-wheeling/side-by-sides
10. If you wrote an autobiography about your life, what would you title it?
Ride the Wave
11. In your opinion, what is the coolest design trend you are seeing in homes today?
I love the wooden wall panels people are doing on walls to give them a sleeker and more modern look.
12. Where is your favorite place in the world to be?
I would like to be in Greece! Something about that country just looks breathtaking and I love Greek food.
13. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
I would like to meet Tony Robbins. I believe he is an inspiration and would love to learn the mindset he has for continuing to progress over the years. He loves to help others and I would love to be able to get there someday.
14. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
Jennifer Aniston. I believe our personalities/demeanor are very similar and I have gotten that I resemble her throughout the years.
15. What are your top 5 favorite TV shows or movies in no particular order?
Friends Schitt’s Creek Working Moms Flip or Flop Selling Sunset
16. What are your top 5 favorite bands/artists or podcasts in no particular order?
I try to listen to at least one podcast every morning while I get ready to get my day started. The mentors I prefer to listen to are:
Tony Robbins Jay Shetty Lewis Howes Aaron Doughty Abraham Hicks
17. Where is your favorite place to eat?
My favorite place to eat in an Italian restaurant in Tampa called Olivia.
18. What is the most unique property you’ve ever listed or sold?
The most unique property I remember selling was a short sale property that had a built-in lizard terrarium.
19. What is the most unusual thing you’ve encountered while working in real estate?
That 80% of real estate is establishing and keeping relationships with past clients and friends.
20. Anything else you would like our readers to know about you and your company?
Keller Williams has been around for almost 40 years providing realtors with exceptional hands-on training and resources to grow their business and skills. I love what I do and enjoy helping people everyday invest, buy, or sell and provide them with real estate service or advice 7 days a week!
Thank you so much Andrea for letting us pick your brain and learn more about you and Keller Williams Tampa Central! We love hearing the different experiences and perspectives from all our different realtor partners – all with one thing in common, they LOVE Florida!
Interested in being highlighted in an upcoming Realtor Spotlight? Reach out to our team for more information!