Realtor Spotlight | Mindy Russo
Welcome back to our Realtor Spotlight! In this series of blog posts, we highlight some of our incredible realtor partners, both personally and professionally, to discover a little bit more about them and showcase their agencies!
In this spotlight, we meet Mindy Russo from Keller Williams Smart Realty!
Keller Williams Smart Realty
1. Tell us about yourself (background/education/experience).
I am originally from Parsippany, NJ. I moved to Lakeland 10 years ago. Before getting my real estate license, I was a nanny and real estate assistant.
2. How long have you been a realtor?
3. What do you like most about living and selling real estate in Florida?
There is so much I love about selling real estate in Florida – from the weather to the amazing people I get to meet!
4. What advice do you have for anyone looking to buy or sell right now?
To have a good realtor that has your best interest and who knows the ins and outs of the market.
5. What three traits define you?
6. What would you be doing if you weren’t in real estate?
Vegan Health Coach/Nutritionist
7. What is the most gratifying aspect of what you do?
Making people’s dreams come true by becoming a homeowner for the first time!
8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Bake! I am horrible at baking.
9. What are your favorite indoor/outdoor activities?
Going on hikes, beach, movies, and gym.
10. If you wrote an autobiography about your life, what would you title it?
The Tales of Mindy Russo – Soaring High
11. In your opinion, what is the coolest design trend you are seeing in homes today?
Tesla solar panels, infinity edge pools and smart homes.
12. Where is your favorite place in the world to be?
Home with my family!
13. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
14. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
Charlize Theron, because she’s a bad ass!
15. What are your top 5 favorite TV shows or movies in no particular order?
A League of Their Own
Game of Thrones
King of Queens
16. What are your top 5 favorite bands/artists or podcasts in no particular order?
17. Where is your favorite place to eat?
Cinder Press Café in St. Pete
3 Dot Dash in Tampa
18. What is the most unique property you’ve ever listed or sold?
Oh wow! That’s a hard one. The one that stands out the most is the one that was supposedly haunted.
19. What is the most unusual thing you’ve encountered while working in real estate?
Negotiating a $2400 shower curtain…. YES! You read that right!
20. Anything else you would like our readers to know about you and your company?
I’m honest, hardworking and will always give 100%. Keller Williams is an amazing company that feels more like a family!
Thank you, Mindy, for giving us an inside look into The Tale of Mindy Russo! We love partnering with you and Keller Williams Smart Realty!
Interested in being highlighted in an upcoming Realtor Spotlight? Reach out to our team for more information!